Sunday, April 24, 2022

 In January of this year, 2022, I was approached by the Watrous Manitou Beach Heritage Centre and asked if they could get a print of a Watrous grain elevator to post in their building. I agreed to do so.  This was the result. It's an elevator on an elevator. Very clever, I think.


I was also asked if they could archive and store my Saskatchewan grain elevator negatives and digital photos that I've collected. I agree to do so. 

I'm grateful that the Watrous Heritage Centre, Watrous, Saskatchewan, was and is willing to take care of these negatives and photos. 

If you're travelling in Saskatchewan and it's not too far out of the way, I'd encourage you to stop in at their centre and have a look.


2 comments:

Canadian Train Geek said...

That is awesome! Such a great idea.

Marguerite Toogood said...

Great elevator shots. The one from Watrous brings back loads of memories for me. Though I am from Winnipeg my extended family is from Young and Watrous. Loads of fun back in the days.