Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's time to be thankfull


It's that time of year to be grateful for what we do have, rather than what we don't have. In keeping with the theme of Saskatchewan grain elevators, I'm thankful that I was able to enjoy the sight of the elevators as long as I did and that I made it part of my "life's work" to take as many photos of them as I could when I did. I missed many that have been taken down, but living with regrets takes too much energy.
I'm celebrating being in a new location with its sights and sounds. I was feeling particularly "creative" yesterday and made the photo I recently took of a rainbow over Nanaimo Harbour into a cut-out kind-of-thing picture.
Let's celebrate every little thing we experience the next few days! After all, it's Christmas!

No comments: